[Personal information protection policy]
Tomi Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") recognizes the importance of protecting personal information and believes that it is our social responsibility to protect personal information with the utmost care. We will stipulate legal norms and handle them strictly according to them.
■ Formulation of a compliance program for personal information protection
We protect against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information, and have a compliance program that establishes standards, rules, procedures, etc. for the proper handling and operation of personal information. formulate and implement
■ Organizational activities for personal information protection
We recognize that personal information protection is an important responsibility in our business operations, and we will carry out the following activities in order to concretely implement our basic policy.
1) All staff will comply with laws and other norms regarding personal information.
2) We will appoint a personal information protection manager to implement and operate the compliance program.
3) We appoint a personal information protection audit manager and conduct an internal audit of the implementation and operation status of personal information protection.
4) We request the cooperation of our business partners and individuals regarding the protection of personal information.
5) The basic policy will be presented on this site and the latest information will be announced.
6) We will review the compliance program from time to time and continuously improve it.
7) In the unlikely event that personal information is leaked under our responsibility, we will promptly take corrective measures and strive to prevent recurrence.
■ Handling of personal information protection
1) Respect for individual rights
We respect the rights of individuals regarding personal information, and when requested to disclose, correct, or delete their own personal information, we will respond within a reasonable period of time.
2) Collection, use and provision of personal information
When collecting, using and providing personal information, we will clarify the purpose of collection to the individual, limit the scope of use of the collected personal information, and handle it appropriately.
3) Implementation of safety measures
Our company has established internal management regulations and taken reasonable safety measures to prevent problems such as personal information being leaked outside the company or being tampered with. implement it.